The John Lewis Secret Santa Challenge

It's far too early for me to be thinking about christmas, let alone posting about it on here. Never the less, that's exactly what I'm about to do.

I was recently invited to join the John Lewis Secret Santa Challenge, and, being a bit of a fan of the brand, I couldn't resist getting involved.

The team at John Lewis will assign me a fellow blogger in a similar niche to mine and then I have to select a secret santa gift to be sent them. A fellow blogger will then be assigned me and will follow the same process.

It's a really sweet initiative, and aside from being great promotion for John Lewis, it's a nice chance to discover more fellow bloggers.

I'll be able to let you know which blogger I've been assigned in a few weeks time, and I'm really looking forward to introducing them to you all on here.

Labels: , , , ,